Classes are full. Registration closed
Back by popular demand, our P3 GEP Excellence programme will give your child the preparation he or she needs before the GEP screening Exercise.
For students who missed out on our June 2017 P3 GEP Excellence programme and want that added boost before the Screening Exercise at the end of August, we have opened an additional one-day programme comprising of three sessions.
The GEP is highly regarded globally and has a sparkling list of graduates who have gone on to excel in their careers in government or the world’s top corporations. Get a head start in preparation for Primary Three GEP Screening Exercise with a preparatory programme for the three major test components: English, Math and General Ability. Your child will get specialist guidance on strategies and techniques to excel in the two rounds of the GEP exercises.
- Comprehension MCQ techniques for passage analysis and answer precision
- Vocabulary MCQ practice with exposure to an extensive range of GEP vocabulary
- Cloze passage techniques for clue sourcing and passage analysis
- General ability components — homographs, anagrams and word puzzles
- Critical thinking skills for math questions
- Math components — arithmetic, geometry and measurement
- General ability components — number patterns, figure patterns, logic and spatial sense
Schedule - 120 min per session, over three sessions, totaling 6 hours
Thursday, 10 August 2017
9.30am – 11.30am
11.45am – 1.45pm
2.30pm – 4.30pm
Lunch is not provided. Students may go for a short lunch break after Session 2.
New Students: $369.00*^
Regular TLL Students - 10% discount: $332.10*
*Fees are subject to 7% GST
^New students refer to those not currently enrolled in The Learning Lab's core programmes
- This programme is a condensed version of P3 GEP Excellence in June 2017, and materials will be repeated.
- Students who have attended the programme before, aside from the June 2017 run, are welcome to join us again for the extra practice.
- Registration is open only to students who have not attended the programme in June 2017.