As you plan for the year ahead, give your child the best start to 2019.
With many years of experience in teaching students, we know that each child takes to learning in a classroom setting differently.
That's why we're opening our doors to let your child experience a TLL lesson for himself or herself.
This will allow you both to assess, based on your child’s first-hand experience, how our lessons will benefit your child’s learning journey.
Our curriculum and lesson materials are carefully tailored by our team of 50 subject specialists to meet your child’s learning needs. Depending on the subject and when your child joins us for a Lesson Experience, lessons will include:
- Comprehensive notes to introduce your child to new topics or components
- Targeted exercises to develop your child’s answering techniques
- Group activities or discussions to deepen your child’s knowledge of real-world issues and build your child’s communication skills
- Hands-on components like experiments to show your child how concepts are applied in real life
Our teachers will be guiding your child closely throughout the lesson, so your child settles in well to the new learning environment.
You can also speak with our Academic Heads and teachers to learn more about our English, Math or Science curriculum.
Levels: N2 - J2, subject to availability
Subjects: English / Math / Science
Lesson Duration: 1 hr 45 min / 2 hr
Locations: Choa Chu Kang Centre, Jem, Rochester Mall, United Square, Marine Parade Central, Century Square, Tampines Mall
Registration Fee: Lesson fee for 1 regular lesson for the relevant level and subject (click here to refer to course fees)
Upon enrolment of the core programme of your registered Experience Lesson, you can enjoy:
*Terms and Conditions apply
1. Existing TLL students are not eligible to attend the class experience in subject(S) for which they are already enrolled, regardless of whether the student has started the course or not.
2. Parent cannot register for the same lesson experience more than once.
3. Payment for core programme must be made within 3 days of the experience lesson to enjoy enrolment incentives.
4. Payment of lesson experience must be made upon confirmation of lesson experience allocation by a TLL enrolment consultant.
5. New students refer to students who have not previously enrolled in The Learning Lab’s core programmes, or have withdrawn from The Learning Lab’s core programmes for more than one (1) year.
6. Enrolment of core programmes are done on a termly basis. No midterm withdrawals are allowed
7. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and teachers according to programme priorities and client needs.
8. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make any amendments to the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice and will not be held liable for any damages that may incur from these amendments.
*Terms and conditions - Complimentary TLL Lesson Experience
1. Each flyer or direct mailer entitles a household to one complimentary TLL Lesson Experience only.
2. Households must bring the flyer or direct mailer along to our Front Desk to enjoy the waiver of fees for the TLL Lesson Experience.
3. This complimentary TLL Lesson Experience may not be exchanged for cash or any other rebates.
4. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and teachers according to programme priorities and client needs.
5. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make any amendments to the above Term and Conditions without prior notice and will not be held liable for any damages that may be incurred from these amendments.