Registration for this event is now closed. If you would like to stay updated for future similar events, please leave your contact details and we will be in touch.
Is Your Child Ready For Secondary 1?
The transition from primary to secondary school is a major step not just for your child, but for you, too, as a parent. Six years have passed since the day you first sent your child off into the big world of primary school, and today they are embarking on a whole new adventure again.
At The Learning Lab, we believe the greatest gift you can give your child is the love of learning. With a deep understanding of the differing components in various school subjects, we aim to create the right learning path to prepare your child for the ‘O’ Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB) and Integrated Programme (IP) streams through our secondary tuition and enrichment programmes.
Come join us for our Secondary 1 Info-Session on 14 and 15 January 2017 to find out more on how we develop and deliver current and engaging Secondary 1 programmes for your child.
Saturday, 14 January
10.30am - 12pm
Sunday, 15 January
10.30am - 12pm
For every new core programme your child is enrolled in, you will be entitled to:
- A $200 off T2-2017 term fees per subject*
- A waiver of registration fee worth $80, excluding GST (applicable for new students)
- A set of exclusive TLL Merchandise worth $25
*Terms and conditions apply
Tampines Point: Level 3, 2 Tampines Central 6, Singapore 529483 SHOW ON MAP
United Square: Level 3, 101 Thomson Road, Singapore 307591 SHOW ON MAP
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is entitled to new and existing households who are enrolling their children in new Core Programmes conducted at The Learning Lab.
i. New households refer to students who are not previously enrolled in The Learning Lab's Core Programmes.
2. Waiver of registration fee (worth $80, excluding GST) applies to new student enrolment only.
3. Enrolment of core programmes are done on a termly basis.
i. No midterm withdrawals are allowed and payment must be made during the event to enjoy the exclusives.
4. TLL Welcome Kits redemption can only be made in person at The Learning Lab’s Front Desks.
i. Strictly no replacement for lost, misplaced or damaged merchandise items.
5. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programs and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to program priorities and client needs.